BBI Autosport Racing Seat Bracket with Slider
Designed to Fit
- All Porsche Models (incl. 996 / 997 / 991 / 987 / 981 / 718)
Note (4/26/21) - Production capacity has been limited and orders are taking 2-3 weeks to ship on average.
- Recaro Profi SPG, Pole Position, Sportster CS & CG model seats.
- Sparco Evo, Evo II, Pro-ADV, Pro 2000, QRT
- All Racetech Seats
The BBi Autosport race spec seat mounts are a direct bolt into the factory mount location for a hassle free, easy installation for your competition race seat. The BBi Autosport Seat mounts have a large range of adjustment options allowing fitment for all major FIA and SFI approved seat brands and offers an integrated 5 and 6 point sub belt mounting location. The wide range of adjustment covers almost all possible seating preferences to properly seat drivers of all sizes. CAD designed, CNC laser cut and formed from one piece of .125” (1/8”) carbon steel with no welds to maximize strength and stiffness. All mounts are powder coated with a wrinkle black base and satin black sides.
- Precision CNC laser cut and bent from one piece of 1/8” 3mm carbon steel (base & side mounts)
- Multi way adjustability
- High strength sliders, mounts to base with 4 bolts per slider
- Integrated 5 and 6-point sub belt mounting locations
- Stylish design with laser cut BBi logo and durable satin black Powdercoat finish
- No modifications to vehicle or any seat mount components are required for installation
- Uniquely designed for Porsche vehicles for the best possible fitment
- Mounts to factory bolt locations with precise factory fitment
- Fits all major FIA/SFI approved seats up to 17”
- 14-3/4”¬(375mm) to 17-1/2”(445mm) width adjustments (standard side mounts)
- 16”¬(407mm) to 18-3/4”(476mm) width adjustments (optional wide side mounts)
About BBI Autosport
BBI Autosport was founded in the Summer of 2005 with the mission of returning artistry and craft to the Exotic Tuning Market. Built by pure passion, and on a motorsport foundation, BBI has quickly become a household name in the Porsche Industry. 30+ years of combined professional racing history has fueled the engineering and development of performance parts and services. BBI Founders have participated in several Professional Racing Series including:
- Rolex Grand American Racing
- American Lemans
- 24 Hours Lemans – 4 Races
- 24hrs of Daytona – 9 Races
- 12hrs of Sebring – 8 Races
Numerous Championships and continued racing experience has fueled the ongoing development and improved standards at BBI Autosport.
In our world of aftermarket tuning, good quality and craft have been let go in the name of cheapness and convenience. Where others strive to find cheaper materials and processes, we strive to find superior ingredients and time consuming rituals that will guarantee a product built solely on passion, artistry and craft. - BBI Autosport