BBI Autosport StreetCup Harness Bar (718 Cayman)
Designed to Fit
- 2017 - Present Porsche Cayman / S / GTS / GT4 models (718)
Please note, once harness bar is committed to powdercoat, it is no longer eligible for a return. We will reach out after purchase to confirm coating color if applicable.
BBi Autosport is proud to present our new highly anticipated 718 GT4 StreetCup Harness Bar. Issues such as harness angle, seat travel, and engine compartment access were all carefully evaluated & addressed. With our sensible design approach, the Cayman harness bar mounts to frame structure in the cabin and rear strut towers to provide the strongest mounting points and maximum protection. For superior strength and rigidity, high strength 4130 chrome moly steel tubing was used throughout and all joints are meticulously TIG welded by hand. Bolt-in installation is accomplished by using Inner Diameter Tube Clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit. These unique joints allow us to eliminate the more traditional slip fit tubes with an unsightly through-bolt and nut. The final result is a bar that is clean & functional.
Please note that roll bars have a turn around time of one week.
- 4130 chrome moly steel tubing utilized for excellent strength to weight ratio
- TIG welded and utilizes “X” brace on rear sections for superior strength and rigidity
- Mounts to frame structure (utilizing factory bolts) to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection
- Utilizes laser cut mounting plates & inner diameter tube clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise and seamless fit
- Can be used with stock seatbelts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Finished in satin black powder coat. Other optional colors available
- Bolt-in installation
- Made in USA
About BBI Autosport
BBI Autosport was founded in the Summer of 2005 with the mission of returning artistry and craft to the Exotic Tuning Market. Built by pure passion, and on a motorsport foundation, BBI has quickly become a household name in the Porsche Industry. 30+ years of combined professional racing history has fueled the engineering and development of performance parts and services. BBI Founders have participated in several Professional Racing Series including:
- Rolex Grand American Racing
- American Lemans
- 24 Hours Lemans – 4 Races
- 24hrs of Daytona – 9 Races
- 12hrs of Sebring – 8 Races
Numerous Championships and continued racing experience has fueled the ongoing development and improved standards at BBI Autosport.
In our world of aftermarket tuning, good quality and craft have been let go in the name of cheapness and convenience. Where others strive to find cheaper materials and processes, we strive to find superior ingredients and time consuming rituals that will guarantee a product built solely on passion, artistry and craft. - BBI Autosport