BBI Autosport StreetCup Harness Bar (992)
Designed to Fit
- 2020 - Present Porsche 911 992 Carrera (All), 2021+ 992 Turbo (All), 2021+ 992 GT3 (Select w/o sunroof)
Please note, once harness bar is committed to powdercoat, it is no longer eligible for a return. We will reach out after purchase to confirm coating color if applicable.
BBi StreetCup Harness bar for the 992 Carrera / Turbo is designed to fit perfectly within the vehicle. Unique to BBi Harness bars, the main hoop is contoured to the headliner and runs close to B pillars. This improves rear view visibility and matches the interior geometry. All the X sections are symmetrical for visual balance. The forward harness bar mounts attach to the chassis and the rear points bolt to the shock tower. The horizontal bars on the rear section are set a perfect height for race harnesses.
Utilizing 3D scanning, precision manufacturing and fixturing and stringent QC - this is a bolt-in product. The 4-piece design allows for easier installation with reduced interior disassembly.
As always, StreetCup harness bars are custom coated per order and we are able to match many OE colors. Please allow for turn-around time for bespoke powdercoating. Usual turnaround is 1 week for common colors.
- 1.75” x 0.095”, 1.5” x 0.083” high strength seamless tubing (DOM) utilized for excellent strength to weight ratio
- TIG welded and utilizes “X” braces on both front and rear sections for superior strength and rigidity
- Mounts to frame structure (utilizing factory bolts) to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection
- Utilizes laser cut mounting plates & inner diameter tube clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise and seamless fit
- Designed to work with stock or any aftermarket seats on the market
- Allows full seat travel to accommodate taller drivers
- Can be used with stock seatbelts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with wrap-around style harnesses while optional eyelet bolt provisions are available for clip-in harnesses
- OEM fit & finish. The main hoop contours entire arch of the roof with an even 3/16 inch gap
- Can be finished in satin black powder coat or we can match many of the OE colors like brake calipers, seat belts, trim detail and exterior paint
- Made in USA
About BBI Autosport
BBI Autosport was founded in the Summer of 2005 with the mission of returning artistry and craft to the Exotic Tuning Market. Built by pure passion, and on a motorsport foundation, BBI has quickly become a household name in the Porsche Industry. 30+ years of combined professional racing history has fueled the engineering and development of performance parts and services. BBI Founders have participated in several Professional Racing Series including:
- Rolex Grand American Racing
- American Lemans
- 24 Hours Lemans – 4 Races
- 24hrs of Daytona – 9 Races
- 12hrs of Sebring – 8 Races
Numerous Championships and continued racing experience has fueled the ongoing development and improved standards at BBI Autosport.
In our world of aftermarket tuning, good quality and craft have been let go in the name of cheapness and convenience. Where others strive to find cheaper materials and processes, we strive to find superior ingredients and time consuming rituals that will guarantee a product built solely on passion, artistry and craft. - BBI Autosport