Bosch OEM Replacement Spark Plug Set (991.2 Carrera)
Designed to fit
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera S / Carrera GTS / Carrera 4S / Carrera T (3.0L 991.2)
Includes Set of (6) Bosch ZR-5-NPP-332-SBP. These are special order, please allow 2-3 days to ship.
These are the factory sparkplugs for your Porsche, and recommended to change every 30,000 miles for 991.2 Carrera models.
- Original Equipment Fine Wire Double Platinum Spark Plug
- Copper core provides broader heat range to resist pre-ignition and fouling
- Nickel-plated rolled threads is used for complete anti-seize and corrosion protection
- Angled, ribbed insulator design prevents misfire due to flash-over
Replaces OEM Part Numbers: 0PB 905 612
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 400,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2019). The company generated sales of 77.7 billion euros in 2019. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”