Cantrell Motorsports Bolt-in Roll Bar (991.1 & 991.2)
Designed to Fit
- 2011 - 2019 Porsche Carrera, Carrera S, Turbo and GT3 (991.1 & 991.2)
We’re proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed all 991.1 and 991.2 Carrera, Carrera S, Turbo and GT3 bolt in roll bar on the market. We design all of our bars with safety as the first concern. Don’t fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don’t match our well thought out design and construction.
As with all Cantrell Motorsports half cages, our main goal is to provide safety and superior fit and finish. The rear mounts bolt to the factory roll bar provision providing the safest possible mounting point. The main hoop is mounted to the steel longitudinal frame structure which spans the width of the vehicle just like the factory bar. We designed this bracket to wrap around the steel frame using all oem attachment points providing the strongest design on the market without any drilling or modification other than very minor interior trimming to the side panel just like the factory does. The GT3 carpet already has a main hoop cutout for a roll bar and our bar fits that cutout perfectly.
- Only weighs 51.4 lbs.
- 1.75″ X .095 4130 Chromoly roll bar main hoop.
- 1.75 X .095 4130 Chromoly diagonal and rear stays.
- One piece main hoop and rear stays.
- Laser cut mounting plates.
- Journeyman Tig welded.
- A true bolt in roll bar. Not just a harness bar which provides no safety features. It’s more than just a place to mount your belts!
- Works with factory seats, although seat like, Recaro, with shoulder harness compatibility is recommended. Our bar allows full seat travel with any seat.
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions. This rollbar installation will take approximately 2 days to install. 13-16 hours depending on experience level.
- We highly recommend installation is done by an authorized installation shop.
- Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Matte Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included. Refer to Color chart next row.
- Custom powder coat color there is an additional $250 charge. See Color Chart here.
- Your roll bar can be professionally painted any color for an additional charge. Contact us for a quote.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
We highly recommend that CMS bolt in roll bars be installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. We can most likely direct you to a installation shop in your area.
The harness bar is located closer to the back of the seats as compared to others because that is what the major racing harness manufacturers want to see. They want no more than 8" between the shoulder harness mount and the back of the seat.
Shoulder belts must run from the shoulders horizontally or down, at no more than a 20° angle. In cases where the shoulder belts must be routed down to the chassis floor, support by a roll cage bar or harness guide at the appropriate height is essential to establish the horizontal shoulder strap routing off the shoulder/HANS®. Most racing seats are not designed and tested to carry shoulder belt crash loads from downward installation. Severe injury or death could result. A 45° downward shoulder belt installation is possible with seats that SCHROTH has positively tested to take a load measured during a 50 kph [31 mph] and 28 G impact with a 75 kg (175 lb) dummy. WARNING: 45° downward shoulder belt installation is not recommended with HANS®. For the best restraint of the occupant’s upper torso, ideal anchor points should not be further back than 200 mm [8”] from back of user’s seat.
About Cantrell Motorsports
At Cantrell Motorsports we understand that each vehicle we service is as unique as the owners who drive them. Cantrell Motorsports has adapted to the changing needs of both, offering scheduled factory maintenance, engine and transmission repairs and rebuilds, facilitation of warranty repairs, suspension, alignments and tire work.
Additionally, we offer a wide array of world class performance & safety accessories which we design and build on site in our fabrication department. Our products are designed to be utilized both on the street and the race track. Visit our online store to view and purchase any of our products.
Cantrell Motorsports has built a team to be proud of who demonstrate proven experience, trust and dedication which are attributes that set our team apart! We give you timely updates and our repairs are correct the first time. Exceeding our customer expectations is our promise.