Cargraphic High Flow OPF Link Pipes (718 GT4)
Designed to Fit:
- 2020+ Porsche Cayman GTS / Cayman GT4 (718 4.0L)
- 2020+ Porsche Boxster GTS / Boxster Spyder (718 4.0L)
These OPF replacement pipes from Cargraphic sit between the primary muffler and the headers to enhance flow and performance on your GT4. Available with and without high flow OPF filters.
Note - US Vehicles were equipped with the OPF filters from the factory, with no sensor connections. Euro/Asia vehicles have the filters, and sensor connections, which would require tuning if you install a non-filtered OPF replacement pipe.
PERFORMANCE - Made in Germany
+ 12KW (16PS) more power and + 15Nm additional torque
- Suitable for CARGRAPHIC and original exhaust components
- 2.5 "/ 63.50mm tube diameter for the axle tubes lead into a Ø165mm housing with 2 x 2.5" / 63.50mm outlet flange diameter
- Maximum throughput due to the increased volume and expansion space , resulting from the Ø165mm housing and correspondingly large cone connections
- Without filter insert to reduce the exhaust gas back pressure with mixing chamber in front of a double-flow outlet flange
- Manufactured on a CNC pipe bending machine with mandrel support (mandrel-bent), which enables exhaust pipes with a constant diameter.
- All holders and fasteners as on the original parts
- All CARGRAPHIC OPF models correspond 1: 1 in shape, attachment and connection to the series Otto particle filter. This elaborate construction enables the factory fastening elements, heat protection parts and sensors to be easily adopted. In addition, the cylindrical design ensures a 100% exact fit and maximum stability with the end pot holder. Maintaining this construction is essential, because without it, the enormous leverage will inevitably lead to cracks .
- Made entirely of SS304L lightweight stainless steel
- Laser cut SS304L lightweight stainless steel flanges for the best fit
- Laser cut SS304L lightweight stainless steel holder for optimal stability and durability
- Reduced exhaust back pressure
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature
- Maximum power output
- Improved responsiveness - more agile and turning more freely
- Powerful sound without droning noises, resonances or vibrations
- Model-specific sound, matching the vehicle brand
- Considerable weight savings
For more than 30 years CARGRAPHIC and its export division CARGRAPHIC Thomas Schnarr, responsible for all countries except Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and the BENELUX states, located in Landau in der Pfalz in Germany.
Over the last decades, our new constructed and renovated company buildings document our affinity with this region, known as the “Tuscany of Germany”. Currently we are offering our customers a complete renovated and modern designed sales area in the centre of Landau with the possibility to discuss various modification options together with their personal sales assistant and with our special trained workshop manager. In our complete new and fully equipped workshop area, the individual modifications will implemented to perfection.
CARGRAPHIC well known for its aftermarket accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for its exhaust systems and performance components for Porsche models.