Cobb Tuning Access Port V3 (992 Carrera / S / GTS)
Designed to fit
- 2020 - Present Porsche 911 Carrera (992)
- 2020 - Present Porsche 911 Carrera S / 4S (992)
- 2020 - Present Porsche 911 Carrera GTS (992)
Cobb Tuning is known for getting even more performance out of the Porsche platform and that’s exactly what they did with Porsche's newest generation of Carrera S. Using their in-house software, the AP3-POR-019 Accessport device, and their team of expert calibrators we are able to extract power and torque gains of over 20% compared to stock. And the best news is that customers in California are safe to install and cruise down the PCH because this Accessport and the associated tunes all have an Executive Order from CARB making it 50-state legal under D-660-161!
The Accessport V3 is the world’s best selling, most flexible ECU tuning solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with included off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations and the ability to custom tune for most bolt-on modifications via Accesstuner Pro. It’s the last engine management solution you’ll ever need. Installation takes just 20 minutes from the comfort of your own garage or driveway. Simply connect the included OBDII cable to your 992’s OBDII port under the steering column and follow intuitive the on-screen instructions.
- Comes pre-loaded with Stage 1 map
- Everything required is included for simple installation
- Easy to follow on-screen prompts help you identify your vehicle and available maps
- Revert your ECU back to the way it was pre-software with the AccessPort
- Read and clear OBD II to help diagnose issues
- Store 50+ maps from COBBs vast OTS map database, or your favorite Cobb Protuner and quickly switch between them for any need
- The AccessPort doubles as a multifunction gauge to monitor boost or any other live information directly from the ECU
- Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of your engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours
- Measure vehicle performance parameters such as 0-60 time, 60 foot, 1/4 mile ET's, and trap speeds, and digital dyno
Simple Installation / Uninstall: Everything is included for the simple installation! Intuitive on-screen instructions identify your exact vehicle and available maps. Revert your ECU to exactly as it was before with the easy to use Uninstall option from the main menu.
Trouble Codes: Read engine trouble codes to diagnose issues. Clear them when resolved. Prevent expensive trips to the dealership.
Gauges: Use your Accessport as a gauge to monitor boost or any other live information, directly from the ECU.
Data Logging: Record multiple data channels simultaneously for in-depth evaluation of engine performance. Stores up to 10 hours
Performance Measuring: Welcome to your own performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60 mph time, 60 foot and ¼ mile ET’s. and Trap Speed.
Shift Light: Set custom RPM warning lights for perfect shifts every time.
AP Manager: Use your PC or Mac to manage maps, download recorded datalogs, or quickly update your Accessport.
992 Carrera (Base) Gains:
- Peak HP Gains: +14%, Max Gains: +32%
- Peak TQ Gains: +24%, Max Gains: +32%
992 Carrera S Gains:
- Peak HP Gains: +21%, Max Gains: +25%
- Peak TQ Gains: +20%, Max Gains: +25%
992 Carrera GTS Stage 1 93
- Peak HP Gains: +13%, Max Gains: +17%
- Peak TQ Gains: +11%, Max Gains: +17%
COBB Tuning is an automotive engineering company dedicated to developing solutions that improve vehicle performance and the driving experience. COBB Tuning approaches design by taking the entire vehicle-platform into account as a complete system. Their ultra-high-quality products and services are professionally engineered, thoroughly tested and backed by industry leading customer service to ensure that they meet our objectives and exceed customer expectations.
Originally founded in Rockwall TX by Trey COBB in 1999, COBB Tuning is now headquartered in Austin TX with premier tuning and service facilities in Plano TX, Portland OR and Fountain Valley CA, which offer a wide range of services including; project car consultation and building, vehicle modifications, dyno tuning, general maintenance and repair.
From their initial Subaru focus, COBB Tuning has expanded its product offerings to BMW, Ford, Mazda, Porsche , Mitsubishi, Nissan and Volkswagen specializing in engine management electronics, intake tract components, turbocharged exhaust systems, turbo kits, drivetrain components and suspension components.
Cobb Tuning is a one-stop firm with an enviable set of qualified skills and the exceptional ability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and service our own products under one roof. Whether it’s their state-of-the-art Accessport ECU programmer, exceptional bolt-on performance products, a professional tune, or consulting with build specialists on projects, COBB Tuning has the experience, skill and attitude to meet your specific needs.