Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (991.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4 (991.1)
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera S / Carrera 4S (991.1)
Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range; available with Black Chrome or Polished Deluxe Quad-Style Tips.
The 991 Carrera Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust replaces the factory side mufflers, improving the exhaust flow and the overall power while providing a deap and throaty sports car sound. This system can be used with the OEM outlet tips, or can be upgraded to include Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in either Black Chrome or Polished finish.
- Designed to be compatible with factory/OEM headers and center muffler
- Saves 1 lb versus the factory components
- Improves sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; 15 whp and 11 ft-lbs of torque
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the factory side mufflers
- Compatible with Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in Polished or Black Chrome finish for most models); also compatible with OEM tips
- Backed by Fabspeed's Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.