Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (997.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S / Carrera 4S
Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range; available with Black Chrome or Polished Deluxe Quad-Style Tips.
The 997 Carrera Maxflo Performance Exhaust replaces the factory mufflers, improving the exhaust flow and the overall power while providing a deap and throaty sports car sound. This system can be used with the OEM outlet tips, or Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in either Black Chrome or Polished finish.
- Improves sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 12 ft-lbs
- Saves 1 lb versus the factory components
- Compatible with Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in Polished or Black Chrome finish; also compatible with OEM tips
- NOTE: Factory OEM PSE tips are not compatible with the Valvetronic system
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the restrictive factory mufflers
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.