HRE Vintage Series 527M Wheels
*Price is per set*
Note - Due to the complexity of options and our inventory stock, please contact us about availability of product if timing is important to you. It is not uncommon to have certain sizes on back order from HRE.
Common paint finish upcharges
- Stone is $150/wheel
- Brushed is $500/wheel
- Polished Clear is $625/wheel
The most exotic sports and race cars of the 1970s and ‘80s always came with the most gorgeous and identifiable wheels of the day. The HRE Vintage Series is meant to evoke the finest designs of that era and offer styles fitting for not only sports cars and exotic GTs but also performance sedans, SUVs and Off-Roaders.
- Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 2 Year Finish Warranty
- Forged Monoblok 1-Piece
- Lightweight designs for winning track and street performance
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
- Standard knurling on tire bead seat, helping to prevent tire slippage in extreme motorsport situations
- Centerlock options available (+$200 per wheel)
HRE designs, engineers and manufactures 1-piece, 2-piece and 3-piece forged aluminum alloy wheels for Racing, Performance & Luxury cars and SUVs in their San Diego, California-based, TÜV-approved facility. HRE’s built-to-order wheel sets offer a customized choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application. HRE wheels are sold through select high-end car dealerships, specialty retailers and performance companies worldwide.