K&N Drop-In Air Filter (Cayenne 955)
Designed to Fit:
- 2003 - 2007 Porsche Cayenne S V8
- 2003 - 2007 Porsche Cayenne Turbo / Turbo S
- 2004 - 2007 Porsche Cayenne Base V6
The K&N performance replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. A large filtration surface area helps minimize restriction in the airflow pathway and provides long service intervals. The oiled-cotton gauze in the replacement air filter not only helps to flow more air, but also provides excellent filtration efficiency and engine protection.
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
- Environmentally Friendly
Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the automotive and motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration. Since K&Ns humble beginnings they have designed and manufactured over 2,400 High-Flow Air Filters to fit most modern passenger vehicles and over 500 High-Flow Air Intake Systems to fit vehicles driven by enthusiast minded drivers. K&N not only has more applications than any other manufacturer of similar product, K&N invented the High-Flow category and the High-Flow Technology that supports it. K&N also makes thousands of racing and specialty type air filters and is the only air filter used at the Indianapolis 500 Race.