M-Engineering - M-Tuner Suite ECU Tuning (718 GT4 / GTS 4.0)
Designed to Fit
- 2020+ Porsche Cayman GT4 / GTS 4.0 (718 / 982)
- 2020+ Porsche Boxster Spyder / GTS 4.0 (718 / 982)
M-Engineering has been at the forefront of Porsche ECU tuning, and has spent countless hours of research and development to provide reliable performance improvements.
Our M-Tuner Calibration Suite will allow at-home OBD flashing, no ECU removal is necessary. Our 718 GT4 tuning software also features the ability to read and clear faults, datalog, view live data, and flash back to stock at your convenience.
Adjustments are made to improve the throttle response, remove top speed limiters, adjust air/fuel ratios, and modify ignition timing and much more to improve the overall driving performance of the 4.0L engine. M-Engineering still utilizes all OEM ECU engine safety strategies.
- M-Tuner Dongle for OBD Flashing
- USB Cable
- M-Engineering maps built for your 982 / 718 4.0L (see calibration notes)
- Ability to go back to stock
- M-Engineering Support
- Raise Rev Limiter
- PSE Exhaust Valve Modifications (true ON or OFF function, no need to buy a standalone PSE valve controller)
- Stationary Rev Limiter Removal
- Loud Cold Start Elimination
- Auto Start/Stop Elimination
- Removal of pops and burbles in sport mode
We have maps available in Stage 1 and Stage 2 configurations in 91, 93, and 100 octane.
Our Stage 1 tune results in an increase of approximately +18whp & +10ft-lbs tq on 93 octane.
Our Stage 2 tune results in an increase of approximately +25whp & +15ft-lbs tq on 93 octane.
718 GT4 / Boxster Spyder Stage 1 - 91octane
718 GT4 / Boxster Spyder Stage 1 - 93octane
718 GT4 / Boxster Spyder Stage 1 - 100octane
718 GT4 / Boxster Spyder Stage 2 - 91octane
718 GT4 / Boxster Spyder Stage 2 - 93 octane
718 GT4 / Boxster Spyder Stage 2 - 100octane
We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who push the envelope of stock ecu advancements in modern automotive supercars. M-Engineering was started with a goal of providing a much needed service to the aftermarket industry. We strive to make sure that we are on the leading edge of development and calibration. No matter the platform, we are here to help with reverse engineering, hardware design, software design or calibration. We can do it all. Contact us and let us know how we can help you!