NGK Iridium Spark Plug Kit (987.1)
Designed to fit
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche Cayman & Boxster (987.1)
Note: Includes (8) NGK BKR7EIX Spark Plugs
NGK IX Iridium Series plugs were designed specifically for the performance enthusiast.
- Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high performance engines
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 19mm (3/4")
- Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Terminal Type: Solid
- Overall Height: ISO
- Gap: .031" (0.8mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft. Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.
- Brand: NGK
- Heat Range: 7
- Longevity: 50k Miles
About NGK Inc.
NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. Its OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist™. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has built a reputation for quality and reliability; manufacturing spark plugs for virtually every automotive, motorcycle, marine and small engine application. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and across the globe, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services.