Numeric Racing Performance Shifter Cables (992)
Designed to Fit
- 2020+ Porsche 911 Carrera / Targa / Turbo (all 992 Models)
Numeric Racing’s main goal was to build a longer lasting stronger cable to withstand all driving types and the best part is we succeeded!
It’s a well-known fact that OEM shifter cables will break at some point in time. The question remains, when? For general maintenance, it is recommended to replace the OEM shifter cables with a new set to prevent this unfriendly occurrence.
Numeric Racing’s Performance Shifter Cables include a wider diameter cable, aluminum rod ends and stainless steel mounting connectors. This assembly greatly improves the overall strength, performance, and durability of the cables. This results in a significant enhancement throughout gear engagement and cable longevity. Most importantly, Numeric Racing Shifter Cables are designed to completely eliminate the excess movement found to be the known culprit of cable breaks.
- INCREASED CABLE DIAMETER TO ELIMINATE BREAKING
- STAINLESS STEEL MOUNTING CONNECTORS
- INCREASED STRENGTH & DURABILITY
- ENHANCED SHIFT CONNECTION
- PRECISE ENGAGEMENT
- ALUMINUM ROD ENDS
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION RESULTING IN NO PLAY
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- PLEASE NOTE* YOU WILL NEED A 27MM CABLE WRENCH FOR THE INSTALLATION OF THESE PERFORMANCE CABLES
- Set of Cables includes 6 yellow inner caps. Inner caps are one-time use.
Add on Silicone Insulation Tubing for Numeric Racing cables:
For those who are concerned of any slight noise or vibrations from the metal cable ends that provide the durability of the cables.
About Numeric Racing
Since 2012, Numeric Racing has been redefining Porsche products for on and off the track! Currently Numeric Racing products are being marketed and sold throughout the world. Numeric Racing is building a great reputation in the industry for offering High Quality Performance Parts!