Soul Performance Products - Bolt-On X-Pipe With Tips (Cayman / Boxster 987)
Designed to Fit
- 2006 - 2012 Porsche Cayman / S / R
- 2015 - 2012 Porsche Boxster / S
Love the sound of your factory rear exhaust on your Boxster / Cayman but want to change the style of your exhaust tips? Soul Performance Products has an easy to install solution to increase aesthetics and tone with a bolt-in X-pipe for the best possible flow with tips of your choosing. The cast X-pipe smooths exhaust pulses and lends to a more refined exhaust note.
- Fits all 987 / 981 / 718 Porsche Boxster / Cayman vehicles with factory exhaust or Porsche Sport Exhaust / PSE (2005+)
- Direct bolt on installation
- Cast T304L stainless steel X-pipe
- Variety of 3.5″ tip options
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by their Limited Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT: The factory Boxster / Cayman “T” tip section allows for exhaust gasses to crash into each other when coming out of the muffler before exiting the tips. This cost cutting method creates turbulence and hurts performance. By incorporating a smooth, cast X-pipe into the rear section this allows for a more efficient flow path from the exhaust gases. A small increase in gas mileage during cruising and more power when accelerating aggressively should be expected.
CONSTRUCTION: A cast T304L stainless steel x-pipe is used for a smooth inner wall and clean “X” section for maximum flow. Choose from a number of single wall stainless tips (slash cut or straight cut) or chrome double wall tips in a number of finishes to personalize your Porsche. Every order is rigorously quality-checked prior to shipping.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your Soul exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any questions or issues that you may have.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.