Soul Performance Products - Competition Downpipe (718 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit
- 2017+ Porsche Cayman / S / GTS
- 2017+ Porsche Boxster / S / GTS
Unlock extra turbo sound, flat four aggression, and increased response with a bolt in catalytic converter delete downpipe.
- Added performance and tone without a check engine light
- Weighs 7.1 lbs / 3.2 kg less than factory exhaust components (22.38 lbs vs 15.25 lb)
- Direct bolt on installation – hardware and instructions included
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING: The 718 is rather quiet in factory format. Eliminating the restrictive factory catalytic converter adds to drivability and also unlocks the sweet sounds of the turbo with a major increase in snarling and crackles from the exhaust. The sound is aggressive without droning in the cabin. Smooth mandrel bent piping ranging from 90mm down to 55mm upon exit encourages better throttle response and a more exciting exhaust note. Easy to bolt in with no modifications required, this is a great, reversible solution to make your Boxster or Cayman more exciting. We highly recommend an ECU tune with this modification to prevent boost spikes that result from the major increase in exhaust flow.
CONSTRUCTION: Each downpipe is assembled out of mandrel bent, thick wall T304L stainless steel, then rigorously quality checked.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each downpipe is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment. Thorough installation instructions are included in the box for a straightforward install that can be performed by most DIY enthusiasts.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your SOUL exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered for life! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions that you may have. We cover our HJS catalytic converters with an unprecedented 3 year warranty while the materials and workmanship are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty.
This product is not CARB certified and may not be legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles; intended for off road use only due to removal of factory catalytic converters. Boost spikes can occur as a result of increasing the exhaust flow with a catless downpipe. We highly recommend an ECU tune to not only extract maximum power from this mod, but to have the best possible drivability as well.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.