Soul Performance Products - Competition X-Pipe Exhaust System (991 Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2013 - 2016 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.1)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.2)
Let the true character of the 991 Turbo be heard with an aggressive yet refined sound to match it’s performance. Proprietary x-pipe design, 3″ piping, and quad race resonators encourage maximum power gains and an exhilarating increase in flat six engine note and turbo wail.
- Fits all Porsche 991.1 and 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2013-2019)
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- Weighs approximately 19 lbs / 8.6 kg less than factory exhaust components (26 lbs vs 45 lbs)
- Choose from stylish T304L stainless steel tips or reuse factory exhaust tips
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING:
We wanted to get as aggressive as possible while minimizing drone – greater volume with a greater amount of pops and burbles on deceleration. Support for high power was another consideration – necessitating 3″ tubing. We experimented with adding a mixing chamber into our X-pipe design. Analysis in 3D CAD software showed a general increase in velocity gained downstream of the mixing chamber across a band of measured pressure and temperature levels. This produces optimal flow characteristics, reduced backpressure for higher HP, and enhances the sound quality of the system. Quad race resonators make a discernible difference in reducing drone while encouraging a more refined exhaust note.
POWER: Third party testing was performed on a Mustang Dyno at R/T Tuning. Baseline power with SOUL Competition X-Pipe Exhaust System was 542 whp and 629 ft-lbs of torque. A COBB Accessport base map pushed power to 581 whp and 733 ft-lbs of torque. A custom Protune pushed peak power to 606 whp and 749 ft-lbs of torque!
SOUND: You’ll be treated to a chorus of crackles upon letting off of the throttle. Comfort mode calms down the burbling for civil cruising. The exhaust makes itself known in the cabin without being overly aggressive.
CONSTRUCTION: Each system made from mandrel bent T304L 3″ .065″ wall stainless steel tubing, straight through race resonators with a full metal packing design for maximum durability, and laser cut brackets for perfect fitment. Choose from several hand finished tip options to get the look that suits your 991 the best – or reuse your factory tips. Mikalor Supra Heavy-Duty Clamps are included to securely hold our tips onto the system.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each exhaust is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment. Thorough installation instructions are included in the box for a straightforward install that can be performed by most DIY enthusiasts.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your Soul exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by a Lifetime Warranty!
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.