Soul Performance Products - Secondary Bypass Pipes (958 Cayenne)
Designed to Fit
- 2011 - 2018 Porsche Cayenne S / GTS (V8)
- 2011 - 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo / Turbo S
Increase throttle response, power, and add a refined amount of exhaust note to your 958 Cayenne without triggering a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 958 / 958.2 V8 Cayennes (2011+)
- Weighs 9 lbs / 4 kg less than factory exhaust components (17 lbs vs 8 lbs)
- Designed and built in-house at Soul's Willow Grove, PA facility
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING:
The 958 Cayenne comes with two sets of catalytic converters from the factory for a total of four restrictive units – upgrading them is a common, cost effective modification. You’ll be treated to a fuller exhaust sound without a significant increase in drone. Throttle response and overall drivability is increased.
Each set is assembled out of 2.5″ OD, thick-wall .065″ T304L stainless steel and rigorously quality checked in-house. Smooth mandrel bends, thick flanges, and back purged welds all ensure product longevity. Each set of cat bypass pipes is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment and then foam packed to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. New hardware is included for the header flanges.
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT (CEL)?:
This product should not trigger a check engine light as the secondary catalytic converters are unmonitored by the ECU.
Enjoy your Soul exhaust parts with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions that you may have.
This product is not CARB certified and may not be legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles; intended for off road use only
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.