Soul Performance Products - Street Headers w/ HJS 200 Cell Cats (987.1 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit
- 2006 - 2008 Porsche Cayman / S
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche Boxster / S
Soul Performance Products 987.1 Long Tube Street Headers are built around large diameter, free flowing HJS 200-cell catalytic converters with long tube runners for maximum gains in power, throttle response, and flat-six engine tone.
- Fits all Porsche 987.1 Cayman / Boxster vehicles (2005-2008)
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT & SOUND: The factory header design is a very simple, mass produced component not suited for performance. By creating a unique application for the 987.1 platform, we’ve focused on sizing the runners (1.75”) correctly and incorporated high quality spike into the collectors to extract maximum power from the 3.4L engine while producing great gains from the 2.7L as well.
CONSTRUCTION: Each 987.1 header set is assembled out of T304L stainless steel and rigorously quality checked in-house. Merge spikes are incorporated to smooth exhaust flow into the collector and increase power. Thick water jet cut flanges cut to ISO 9001:2015 standards ensure perfect fitment and product longevity.
HJS CATALYSTS: We use the highest quality catalytic converters available, known for their industry–leading flow and durability. They are efficient enough to meet strict EURO 3 emission standards while still allowing for an increase in flow while greatly reducing the chance of getting a check engine light. The HJS HF design uses premium double foil winding for exceptional strength and durability.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each set of catted headers is built and tested in a thick gauge aluminum fixture (which prevents warping) to ensure perfect fitment. New high grade hardware is included for the header to exhaust flange.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your SOUL exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by Soul's Lifetime Warranty!
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.