Soul Performance Products - Valve Controller Kit (718 GT4)
Designed to Fit
- 2020+ Porsche Cayman GTS / Cayman GT4 (718 4.0L)
- 2020+ Porsche Boxster GTS / Boxster Spyder (718 4.0L)
The SOUL Valve controller kit allows you to overide PSE functionality and force the valves open to prevent random valve opening and closing for an incredible sound controlled by your right foot!
- Fits all 4.0L Porsche 718 GT4 / GTS Cayman and Spyder vehicles (2020+) – not direct fitment – requires wiring and sourcing vacuum
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by their Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
This valve kit can be installed to override the PSE system in two different ways.
- Method A: The first method is a partial PSE override for those that simply want the ability to have the valves open 100% of the time. This will allow you to keep the factory PSE controls unchanged until the valve kit is activated. Once activated at the push of a button, it will override the PSE controls completely and keep the valves open 100% of the time. Then at the push of a button and you can revert back to the factory PSE controls to close the valves and have the car operate the valves as normal.
- Method B: This second method is a complete PSE override for those that not only want to open the valves 100% of the time, but close them 100% of the time as well to meet sound restrictions at various tracks. Factory PSE programming will not become active unless the valve controller kit is uninstalled from the car. Switching between 100% closed or 100% open will be controlled at the push of a button, no automated valve control is available with this method.
Both Methods: Valve actuation can be controlled by the included key fob by pressing buttons, or you can sync the signal of the key fob buttons to two of your three Homelink garage door buttons at which point you no longer need to use the key fobs.
- Two key fobs are included to control the valves. They can also be paired with the HomeLink buttons for remote operation at the press of a button.
- Allows you to force the valves open for a glorious sound at all times. From the factory the car can shut the valves based on operating parameters which can not only be unideal, but when running an aftermarket exhaust, can be much more pronounced and undesirable.
- Allows you to close the valves at will, which is especially useful to try and meet track decibel restrictions when coming upon a metering station. Example 1. Example 2.
- We do NOT recommend running the vehicle aggressively for prolonged periods of time with the valves closed.
- Requires wiring for ground and switched 12V power source. Running vacuum to the valve controller solenoid is also required.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.