Soul Performance Products - Exhaust System (987.1 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit
- 2006 - 2008 Porsche Cayman / Cayman S
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche Boxster / Boxster S
By fitting the 987.1 Boxster / Cayman with an exhaust system that incorporates restrictive secondary catalytic converters, small tubing and a heavy mufflers, Porsche has limited the true capabilities and character of the flat six engine. As a 987.1 owner, you are under no such obligation to keep your car in a class below the 911. The Soul Performance Products Performance Exhaust System is constructed from strong but lightweight T304L stainless steel using mandrel bent over axle pipes while deleting the secondary catalytic converters for a great increase in exhaust flow. Our fortified, high flow mufflers encourage a tasteful but hair raising sound while minimizing drone. You’ll greatly enjoy the increased responsiveness and character of your car!
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- Eliminates restrictive secondary catalytic converters built into factory exhaust system
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing
- Choose from Real Dry Carbon Fiber tips or our Signature Single Wall Stainless tips
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by their Limited Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.