Soul Performance Products - Valved Exhaust System (987.2 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit
- 2009 - 2012 Porsche Cayman / Cayman S / Cayman R
- 2009 - 2012 Porsche Boxster / Boxster S
Though considered to be the bargain 911, the Porsche 987.2 is considered by many to be equal or in many cases better than its ‘bigger’ brother. Unfortunately in order to to prevent the 987.2 from eclipsing the performance of the 911, Porsche fits a restrictive and bulky exhaust system robbing the Cayman / Boxster of its natural power and sound.
At Soul Performance Products, it’s always our intention to unlock extra power waiting in the Cayman / Boxster to reveal its true powerful identity. By reducing weight and implementing a valve system that offers a true night and day difference, you will instantly gain the response, character and sound that your car deserves.
While in quiet mode with the valves closed you will have a refined and sporty sound with no drone (with stock headers) at highway speeds and retain the ability to quietly enter and exit your neighborhood without annoying those around you thanks to the high quality mufflers. Unlock the valves and you’ll be ready to turn off the radio, roll down the windows and hit your favorite back roads or go hard at the track.
Each system is made from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel tubing and features mufflers with fortified casings in the interest of durability. You can order this exhaust to suite your specific aesthetic desires – select from our Signature Satin or a full polish finishes, with tips of your choosing. Either at the car show or the race track, you can drive in confidence knowing that you have the best sounding, best performing exhaust backed by the industry leading Soul Performance Products Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- Valve controller kit included – necessary for cars without PSE and optional for cars with PSE to provide manual valve override
- Weighs 5 lbs / 2.2 kg less than factory exhaust components (35 lbs vs 30 lbs)
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing
- Choose from Real Dry Carbon Fiber tips or our Signature Single Wall Stainless tips
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by their Limited Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.