AWE Tuning Exhaust Suite (997.2 GT3)
Designed to fit:
- 2010 - 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3 RS (997.2)
The exhaust suite worthy of the GT3 and GT3 RS. Options, power, weight reduction, and signature tone.
- Max gains of 19 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Available as full SwitchPath™ Exhaust or Center Muffler Delete
- Center Muffler Delete features a true balance pipe enabling a sophisticated tone
- SwitchPath™ provides completely uncorked aggression
- Full SwitchPath™ Exhaust, with tips, weighs only 18lbs
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust retains factory valve operation
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizing flow and performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent 0.65” wall T304 stainless steel
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE Tuning No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Features the AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty
- Also fits 991 911 R and 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS models
Comprised of a center muffler delete featuring a balance pipe, and valved side muffler deletes, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust retains the factory valve operation while providing a significant increase in power, weight reduction, and an eye-widening soundtrack.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust will respond to your driving style: once the ECU registers your RPM and opens the valves, the tone produced from the SwitchPath™ evolves from sophisticated street car to roaring Cup Car. Thanks to the 0.65” wall T304 stainless steel, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust provides a deep and refined exotic tone, even with the valves closed.
Center Muffler Delete
The Center Muffler Delete is an application for those who want to increase tone, free up some power while dropping weight, but prefer to keep their factory side mufflers -- it’s the SwitchPath™ Exhaust minus the valved side muffler deletes.
If you choose the Center Muffler Delete and come to find you want to add the Side Muffler Deletes to make it a full SwitchPath™ Exhaust, no problem. Hit us at email@example.com for details on a conversion kit.
All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the Box:
Complete AWE Tuning exhaust, two 102mm tips in desired finish, all necessary clamps and hardware for installation, and installation instructions.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
The in-house advantage
A recent carbon fiber intake had over 350 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, their people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.
AWE's laboratory is as much CAD tools as it is CNC machine as it is official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of their DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in house means in control – and that’s where you want to be.