AWE Tuning Exhaust System (991.2 Carrera / S)
Designed to fit:
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / T / S / GTS (991.2)
Note - AWE hand-crafts your exhaust upon order, the process can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Multiple options covering every taste, accompanied by unmatched quality, fitment, performance, and a tailored AWE Tuning soundtrack.
- Max gains of 11 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (Carrera S)
- Max gains of 14 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (Carrera base)
- Featuring an X-pipe and true balance pipe
- Retains factory PSE operation
- Exhaust flow is continuously routed through integrated X-pipe, delivering a constant exotic tone regardless of valve position
- Factory-matched valved and non-valved inlets
- No muffler packing means the tone will not change over time
- Fits S and base PSE Carreras
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizing flow and performance
- 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent 0.065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision TIG-welded
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE Tuning No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty
SwitchPath™ Exhaust (for cars equipped with PSE)
Their most intricately-designed Porsche application to date, the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust for PSE-equipped 991.2 Carreras provides the perfect sophisticated soundtrack fit for the .2.
Comprised of an integrated x-pipe, balance tube, factory-matched valved and non-valved inlets, and two straight-through mufflers designed specifically for Porsche’s new turbo-powered Carrera, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust proves to be the all-around solution while retaining factory PSE operation.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust will respond to your driving style. Around town cruising is sophisticated and refined. Thanks to the 0.65” wall T304L stainless steel, and the integrated x-pipe and balance bar, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust provides a consistent, deep and refined exotic tone, even with the valves closed.
Once the ECU registers an elevated RPM and opens the valves, the tone produced from the SwitchPath™ ratchets up, increased turbo sound and feedback from downshifts included. And due to there being zero acoustical packing material within the mufflers, the soundtrack emitted from the SwitchPath™ Exhaust will not change over time.
All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Tuning exhaust, two 102mm tips in desired finish, all necessary clamps and hardware for installation, and installation instructions.
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
The in-house advantage
A recent carbon fiber intake had over 350 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, their people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.
AWE's laboratory is as much CAD tools as it is CNC machine as it is official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of their DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in house means in control – and that’s where you want to be.