AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust System (991.2 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.2)
Presenting the only 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S exhaust that’s fit for the AWE Tuning badge:
- Max gains of 28 hp and 34 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with RSR style tips
- Max gains of 21 hp / 31 ft-lbs of torque at the crank with OE tips or quad tips
- Cat sections feature 200 CPSI HJS HD metal core catalysts
- H-pipe crossover for optimal acoustic performance
- Handcrafted from 3" and 2.5" U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel
- RSR-style tip option retains 3" diameter from turbos to tips
- Full mandrel-bent system
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Includes news gaskets and hardware
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE Tuning Porsche 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S Performance Exhaust Suite
Producing an exhaust system that is both aggressive at full throttle yet civil enough for Bluetooth calls is no small endeavor. Using the AWE Tuning 200 Cell HJS HD high-flow catalysts, AWE Tuning sound engineers carefully studied the tones of the multiple prototype 991TT systems at various RPMs, and meticulously engineered a bespoke 991TT solution (as opposed to a repurposed 997.2TT system) to combat frequencies that are not appropriate for a supercar of this caliber – retaining and building upon only the perfect notes. All while producing an impressive 29+ horsepower at the crank along with the AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee.
Using 3.0" diameter T304 stainless steel tubing and an H-pipe design, the AWE Tuning muffler section routes exhaust gases through two proprietary and handcrafted mufflers to create the AWE Tuning signature sound.
This system is available with the following tip configurations:
- RSR Style Tips: This tip option provides the most power as it carries the 3” tubing straight-through to the end, producing an impressive 9 hp over the quad tips. Available in diamond black finish or chrome silver. Tested and proven under extreme conditions.
- Quad Outlet Tips: Available in AWE Tuning diamond black, or chrome silver finish.
- Retaining stock tips: Not ready for the tips? Not a problem. The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S Performance Exhaust System is compatible with factory tips, for those who want to keep the aesthetics under wraps.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Tuning 991.2 Turbo/S Performance Exhaust in desired configuration, all required installation gaskets and hardware.
Please note that due to the use of high flow catalytic converters this exhaust is legal for racing use only.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
The in-house advantage
A recent carbon fiber intake had over 350 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, their people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.
AWE's laboratory is as much CAD tools as it is CNC machine as it is official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of their DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in house means in control – and that’s where you want to be.