AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust System (991.1 Turbo)
Designed to fit:
- 2014 - 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (991.1)
Presenting the only Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S Exhaust System with enough craftsmanship to bear the AWE Tuning name. Behind the finished product are hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, research, testing and daily usage evaluation; outputting an exhaust system that is equal parts sophisticated and aggressive.
- Max Gains: + 29 hp / + 32 ft lb at the crank with RSR Style Tips
- Max Gains: + 20 hp / + 20 ft lb at the crank with OE tips or Quad Tips
- High flow German-made 200 cell HJS HD metal-core catalysts
- No CEL. Guaranteed
- 3.0" mandrel-bent tubing with H-Pipe crossover for optimal performance
- Handcrafted from T304 stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on
- Included gaskets & hardware
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
Producing an exhaust system that is both aggressive at full throttle yet civil enough for Bluetooth calls is no small endeavor. Using the AWE Tuning 200 Cell HJS HD High Flow Cat Sections, AWE Tuning sound engineers carefully studied the tones of the multiple prototype 991TT systems at various RPMs, and meticulously engineered a bespoke 991TT solution (as opposed to a repurposed 997.2TT system) to combat frequencies that are not appropriate for a supercar of this caliber – retaining and building upon only the perfect notes. All while producing an impressive 29+ horsepower at the crank along with the AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee.
Using 3.0" diameter T304 stainless steel tubing and an H-pipe design, the AWE Tuning muffler section routes exhaust gases through two proprietary and handcrafted mufflers to create the AWE Tuning signature sound.
This system is available with the following tip configurations:
- RSR Style Tips: This tip option provides the most power, as it carries the 3” tubing straight through to the end. Producing an impressive 9 hp over the Quad Tips. Available in AWE Tuning Diamond Black finish, or Chrome Silver. Tested and proven under extreme conditions.
- Quad Outlet Tips: Available in AWE Tuning Diamond Black, or Chrome Silver finish.
- Retaining stock tips: Not ready for the tips? Not a problem. The AWE Tuning Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S Performance Exhaust System is compatible with factory tips, for those who want to keep the aesthetics under wraps.
About AWE Tuning
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE Tuning innovates, designs, retails and distributes AWE Tuning brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE Tuning's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.
The in-house advantage
A recent carbon fiber intake had over 350 in-house hours of development and testing behind it. Needless to say, their people are fanatically committed to the business of performance. By controlling every facet of development we are able to guarantee effectiveness and quality like no other.
AWE's laboratory is as much CAD tools as it is CNC machine as it is official-tuner-status at New Jersey Motorsports Park. It’s all part of their DNA, from prototyping to manufacturing to testing. The bottom line, in house means in control – and that’s where you want to be.