Cargraphic Turbo-Back Exhaust System (991.2 Carrera)
Designed to fit:
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / S / 4 / 4S (991.2)
The CARGRAPHIC Turbo-back Exhaust System. Featuring a smart valve system that can either integrate with existing PSE cars, or for non-PSE cars, can be used with the Cargraphic Control Module. This enables 3 modes:
- Sport Mode - Valves are always open
- Comfort Mode - Valves are always closed
- Automatic Mode - OEM valve control is active
Valves closed: Quieter tuned enhanced sporty SOUND note, practical pleasant cruising mode
Valves open: Aggressive amplified enhanced SUPER SOUND note, sharper, crisper and volume increasing free flowing mode - also accompanied with burbling and backfire with every application of the accelerator pedal.
- Absorptive silencer design with CNC mandrel-bent pipework
- Integrated vacuum-controlled exhaust valves PLO
- Fully made from T-304L lightweight stainless steel
- High performance components, dyno tested
- Olive- and slide connections enables easy installation and perfect adjustment
- Aeroquip fittings allow heat expansion without cracking
- Reinforced laser-cut brackets
- Exhaust valve specification as used by OE / factory manufacturers
- Reduced back pressure due to freer flowing
- Reduced operating temperature
- Maximized performance
- Improved throttle response, freer revving
- Improved enhanced acoustics with no drone, resonation or vibration
- Improved low level tone with sharper, crisper and volume increasing sound with revs
- Model specific tuned sound still in keeping with the Marque
- Weight reduction
- 1x CARGRAPHIC sport catalytic converter set with
- 2x Tri-Metal Ø130mm big volume 200 cell high-flow (no CEL and No DME / ECU programming required)
- 1x CARGRAPHIC sport rear silencer
- 2x CARGRAPHIC vacuum-controlled exhaust valves
- 1x CARGRAPHIC double end tailpipe carrier set
Attention: Not compatible with original tips. Cargraphic tips available in 89mm or 100mm OD.
Porsche 991.2 Carrera non-S models with standard exhaust system: Require our optional available CARGRAPHIC performance valve control unit.
Porsche 991.2 Carrera models with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE): Factory Porsche valve control can be used. Alternatively, our optional available CARGRAPHIC performance valve control unit enables full control of the exhaust valves.
For more than 30 years CARGRAPHIC and its export division CARGRAPHIC Thomas Schnarr, responsible for all countries except Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and the BENELUX states, located in Landau in der Pfalz in Germany.
Over the last decades, our new constructed and renovated company buildings document our affinity with this region, known as the “Tuscany of Germany”. Currently we are offering our customers a complete renovated and modern designed sales area in the centre of Landau with the possibility to discuss various modification options together with their personal sales assistant and with our special trained workshop manager. In our complete new and fully equipped workshop area, the individual modifications will implemented to perfection.
CARGRAPHIC well known for its aftermarket accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for its exhaust systems and performance components for Porsche models.