Fabspeed Cat-Back Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust System (992 Turbo)
Designed to Fit:
- 2021+ Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (992)
The Fabspeed Cat-Back Valvetronic Maxflow Exhaust System provides the 992 Turbo with an aggressive tone and improved exhaust flow.
Treat your 992 Turbo to the finest cat-back exhaust solution on the market. This valveed exhaust system is plug-and-play with the factory PSE system so you can turn PSE off for quiet highway cruising and turn PSE on for ripping Twin Turbo sports car sound!
With over 25+ years of Porsche air and water-cooled experience, Fabspeed Motorsport USA offers a great enhancement for your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Turbo S. Fabspeed was the first company to design and engineer every Porsche twin turbo exhaust enhancement. From the 1996 993TT to the 2021 twin turbo, making a sports car like the 992 Turbo / Turbo S even faster and more exclusive is the domain of Fabspeed. Using only certified high-performance Helical components imported directly from the U.K., our system eliminates all risks of receiving low-quality valves. Helical Limited in Great Britain supplies the world’s very best exhaust valves to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mclaren, Aston Martin, and other hypercar manufacturers. Other knock-off aftermarket exhaust valves are all guaranteed to fail, break and rattle. Helical U.K. imported exhaust valves are bullet-proof and never fail for the major OEM companies. Fabspeed was appointed Helical U.K. Technology’s exclusive USA, North and South American, importer, dealer, and warranty provider.
With PSE on and valves open, the Cat-Back Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust turns your 992’s exhaust note into a true neck-breaker with a significant increase in volume. Get a deep tone and aggressive pops on downshift as well as turbo spooling sounds. With PSE off and the valves closed the exhaust note is tame and totally drone-free. In-cabin conversations are just as easy as they were with the stock exhaust.
With our signature cast X-pipe and all cnc mandrel-bent tubing, this system significantly outflows the factory system. When testing on our AWD Dynojet power was up across the board. Down low, the Turbo spools faster, netting 19.6 WHP and 32.7 ft/lbs of TQ at 3100 RPM. Max power gains are at 4800 RPM where it gained 48.7 WHP and 53.7 ft/lbs of TQ. That’s a gain of 55 HP at the crank! See our dyno graph above for more details.
- Fits all Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles, coupe and cabriolet worldwide (2021+)
- Dyno-proven power gains of 48.7 WHP and 53.7 ft/lbs of TQ
- Saves 9.8 lbs / 4.4 KGs compared to stock
- Completely retains PSE valved exhaust functionality
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- This cat-back system is emissions legal in all 50 states and the rest of the world (ROW)
- This exhaust system will have no effect on the factory warranty
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent 14-16 guage T304L stainless steel
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700
- Simple DIY (Do-It-Yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Compatible with OEM Porsche catalytic converters and Fabspeed Sport Catalytic Converters
- Increased exotic Twin Turbocharged Porsche sports car sound
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.