Fabspeed Catbypass Pipes (991.2 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / T (991.2)
- 2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S / 4S / GTS (991.2)
Free-flowing straight pipes replace the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition.
- Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bungs
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or Sport Cats
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.