Fabspeed Catbypass X-Pipe (996 Carrera / GT3)
Designed to Fit:
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 2002 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
- 2004 - 2005 Porsche 911 GT3
Dramatically improve mid/high end power by replacing the catalytic converters with a free-flowing x-pipe while adding aggressive sports car sound and throttle response; recommended for track and off-road use only.
NOTE: The Catbypass X-Pipe provides dramatic power increases in the mid to high end of the RPM range. Street drivers may notice a small torque loss at low RPM's. Please also bear in mind that this system does not include catalytic converters, so the Check Engine Light (CEL) will most likely be triggered. This is not an indication of any actual issue with the engine, and does not prevent normal vehicle operation. The optional 02 spacers help keep the CEL off.
- Improves horsepower and torque by 33 whp and 41 ft-lbs
- Saves 25 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recomended for track and off-road use only
- Designed for maximum power and throttle response
- Adds an aggressive exhaust tone
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation and removal for vehicles that are used both on and off the track
- Optional O² spacers minimize CEL occurrences
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.