Fabspeed Center Muffler Bypass X-pipe (997.2 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2009 - 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4
- 2009 - 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera S / Carrera 4S
The 997.2 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe makes a great compliment to either the factory side mufflers or to Fabspeed's Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust System. It improves exhaust tone and saves weight by replacing the factory center muffler with a lightweight x-pipe.
Without PSE: A subtle improvement, with a throatier, deeper exhaust note. A perfect first exhaust upgrade for your Carrera. Combine with our Maxflow Performance Side Exhaust System for the perfect level of volume and a refined sports car sound.
With PSE: A great delta between valves closed and open. With valves open and the side mufflers allowed to channel through the free flowing CMBP, the exhaust offers a race like, brilliant exhaust note. Very aggressive, noticeable burbles and crackles. With valves closed, return to a refined, non droning civil level of exhaust tone.
- Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 15 ft-lbs
- Saves 5 lbs. versus the factory center muffler
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory center muffler
- Backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.