Fabspeed Maxflo Performance Exhaust System (996 Carrera / GT3)
Designed to Fit:
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche Carrera
- 2002 - 2004 Porsche Carrera 4S (must reuse OEM tips)
- 2004 - 2005 Porsche 911 GT3
Note - Please select model and year when ordering.
Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range; includes Black Chrome or Polished Deluxe Quad-Style Tips.
The 996 Carrera Maxflo Performance Exhaust replaces the factory mufflers, improving the exhaust flow and the overall power while providing a deap and throaty sports car sound. This system includes Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in either Black Chrome or Polished finish, but is also compatible with OEM tips.
- Increase horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 10 ft-lbs
- Saves 11 lbs versus the factory components
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in Polished or Black Chrome finish; also compatible with OEM tips
- Improves sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the restrictive factory mufflers
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.