Fabspeed Muffler Bypass Pipes (996 Carrera / GT3)
Designed to Fit:
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 2002 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (must reuse OEM tips)
- 2004 - 2005 Porsche 911 GT3
Note - Please select model and year when ordering.
Lighten the rear of the vehicle while adding a very aggressive Supercup-style sound by replacing the heavy factory mufflers with straight-through tubes.
NOTE: This is a very loud and aggressive exhaust system.
- Improves horsepower and torque by 23 whp and 45 ft-lbs
- Saves over 35 lbs from the rear of the vehicle!
- Used by many Rolex Grand Am race teams as well as PCA/POC and HPDE drivers
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required; easy to do at home in the garage
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.