Fabspeed Modular Street and Racing Headers with HJS Catalytic Converters (992 GT3)
These modular headers are the perfect solution for any street driven 992 GT3. Fabspeed's RENNKRAFT™ modular design features a quick release V-band connector that allows the owner to easily swap between our German made HJS 200 cell cats and QUICKTRACK™ cat bypass “straight pipes” for track use. Rennkraft, translated from German is “race power”. These unique headers offer true street and racetrack functionality in an innovative precision engineered package.
Many say sound is a subjective thing, but we like to think we’ve made the 992 GT3 sound objectively better with these high flowing headers. Equipped with our 200 cell cats, you will get a louder exhaust note with a much more raw sound. Higher frequency tones are more defined, and deceleration burbles are more robust and transparent. With the cat bypass pipes installed, the GT3 turns into a motorsport bred monster. At [art throttle the volume isn't overbearing, but the sound is very aggressive and race bred. With the stock muffler in place, there is no drone what-so-ever, even with the cat bypass option installed.
After extensive dyno development we found the optimal header length and diameter. With no tune, compared to a stock car we gained 16 whp and 20 ft/lbs of TQ with the Sport Cats and 19 whp and 26 ft/lbs of TQ with Cat Bypass installed. That's a gain of 18 HP and 22 HP, respectively, at the crank! Peak horsepower also increased from our baseline of 452 whp to 461 whp with our HJS Sport Cats and 468 whp with Cat Bypass Pipes. See our dyno graph above for more details.
- Fits all Porsche 992 GT3 2022+ Models worldwide
- Impressive dyno proven power gains of 16 whp and 20 ft/lbs of TQ with the Sport Cats and 19 whp and 26 ft/lbs of TQ with Cat Bypass installed
- Save 6 lbs / 2.7 KGs with Cat Bypass compared to the factory headers
- Modular design that uses a V-band clamp so one can quickly swap between cats and cat bypass
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Switching to cat-bypass for track events prevents catalytic converter degradation during all out competition racing abuse
- With the RENNKRAFT™ system, you can quickly install our QUICKTRACK™ cat bypass pipes for Racing and all out Race track-only competition events
- F1 style high velocity merge collectors
- Designed from 3D scans of the OEM headers so we can achieve perfect bolt-on fitment
- We use German-made HJS HD tri-metallic 200-cell EURO 6 homologated catalytic converters for the best performance and reliability
- We use the largest catalytic converters that will fit in the factory location for maximum flow
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed, when Sport Cats are installed
- No ECU tune required
- Built 100% in house at Fabspeed Motorsport USA in Fort Washington, PA
- 25+ years of air-cooled and water-cooled Porsche experience went into our design for these hand-crafted headers
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.