Fabspeed Porsche 992 GT3 RENNKRAFT Modular GTLM Exhaust Package
Designed to Fit:
- 2022+ Porsche 911 GT3 (992)
This is a complete headers to tips exhaust solution for the 992 GT3. Designed to be the most powerful emissions compliant exhaust system possible. We used all 25+ years of Porsche exhaust design experience and our finest manufacturing techniques to engineer this incredible modular system. We started with the headers. From our experience designing our 991/991.2 Long Tube Headers, we knew that “long tube” headers were essential for making BIG power on the GT3 platform. After dozens of dyno runs and many revisions to runner length, diameter, and collector design we moved on to the catalytic converters and rear section. With perfectly optimized headers and cats, there was no room to fit the factory muffler section, so that went out the window. In its place we implemented extra large 200 cell HJS cats and our signature cast X-pipe. These cats flow so much better than stock, that we only gained 1-2 peak WHP when we tested the system with no cats. You can see the dyno graph for yourself above. Finally, after much testing we found that our cast X-pipe provided some significant gains from 3-6K RPM when compared to a simple crossover tube. With the RENNKRAFT™ system, you can easily swap between catted and cat bypass using the quick release v-band clamps (patent pending). So if you’re going to the track you can swap in cat-bypass pipes.
This system isn’t for the faint of heart, it’ll turn your GT3 into a snarling race-bred monster. This system is LOUD, it pops and gurgles, and it will absolutely scream at redline. This is at the cost of some interior drone and day-to-day livability.
- Fits all Porsche 992 GT3 Vehicles (2022+) (This system does delete the GPF, and will cause a check engine light for a monitored GPF system unless a simulator or tune is used)
- Adds 31 WHP and 39 ft/lbs of TQ at 4250 RPM (35 HP at the crank)
- Saves a massive 18lbs / 8.2 KGs versus the stock factory Porsche OEM system
- Equal length headers with Burns Stainless Formula 1/ Indy car style high velocity merge collectors
- Springs used for collector retention to accommodate for expansion and increase durability
- Constructed from T321 stainless steel Mil Spec tubing- ASME specifications
- CNC mandrel bent tubing featuring 2.75in / 70mm tubing
- Investment cast stainless steel flanges for maximum flow and strength
- Modular design that uses a V-band clamp so one can quickly swap between cats and cat bypass
- Switching to cat-bypass for track events prevents catalytic converter degradation during all out competition racing abuse
- We use German-made HJS HD tri-metallic 200-cell EURO 6 homologated catalytic converters for the best performance and reliability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed, when Sport Cats are installed
- Comes with your choice of exhaust tips: Matte carbon fiber, mirror polished stainless steel, brushed stainless steel, Satin Black and 90 degree race turn down tips for sound control
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Race / Track oriented products not covered under the Sound Solutions Warranty
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.