Fabspeed Race Headers (991.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera (3.4L)
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera S (3.8L)
Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Adds 27 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 6500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
NOTE: The 991 Carrera Race Headers do not include catalytic converters, and are recommended for track/off-road use only. Optional 02 Spacers are available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.