Fabspeed Race Headers (997.2 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2009 - 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4
- 2009 - 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera S / Carrera 4S
Fabspeed's equal-length 997 Sport headers provide improved torque and equalized engine pulsing thanks to CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes.
- Saves 8 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track and off-road use only
- Includes gaskers for a leak-free seal
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel
- CNC mandrel-bent primary pipes for maximum horsepower & torque
- 3-into-1 high velocity F1/NASCAR-style merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM headers
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.