Fabspeed Sport Cat X-Pipe (996 Carrera / GT3)
Designed to Fit:
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 2002 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
- 2004 - 2005 Porsche 911 GT3
Weights tested by Flat 6 Motorsports
- OEM Cats/Crossover Pipes: 28.7 Lbs
- Fabspeed 200 Cell X-Pipe: 16.7 Lbs (-12 Lbs)
Increase horsepower, torque, and distinctive Porsche flat 6 sound by replacing the factory catalytic converters with Fabspeed's high-flowing 200-cell HJS Sport catalytic converter X-Pipe.
Note - Please select model and year when ordering.
- Greatly improve horsepower and torque by 25 whp and 32 ft-lbs
- Saves 11 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Proprietary Investment Cast X with tuned window was dyno developed to deliver huge mid range torque and high rpm horsepower gains
- X-pipe design includes integrated 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum flow, efficiency, all while being able to pass tail pipe emissions tests (will not pass C.A.R.B visual inspection)
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel tubing, mandrel-bent for accuracy and flow
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.