Fabspeed Sport Catalytic Downpipes (992 Turbo)
Designed to Fit:
- 2021+ Porsche 911 Turbo / Turbo S (992)
The Fabspeed Sport Cats utilize German HJS 200 cell HD high-flow trimetallic catalytic converters for maximum exhaust gas flow and performance with zero check engine light worries. Compared to the factory 700 cell Ceramic Catalytic converters, these provide a great performance and sound upgrade.
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 90-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 911 992 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles, Coupe and Cabriolet, world wide (2021+)
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using a Creaform HandySCAN 700
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Direct replacement simple do it yourself, DIY, bolt-on ultra high performance catalytic converters that replace the OEM 800 cell restrictive ceramic catalytic converters
- Fabspeed engineering consulted with both HJS Emissions Technology in Menden Germany, and Emitec to design the largest and highest flowing catalytic converters, katalysators, for the brand new 2021 992 Twin Turbo
- HJS German imported catalytic converters will flow 92% of a straight pipe with no CEL (Check Engine Light).
- Guaranteed clean maximum performance and sports car sound; no reason to ever install illegal cat bypass pipes or any other cheap aftermarket catalytic converter
- Reduced back pressure allows for much quicker Twin Turbocharger spooling and transient Twin Turbo response for the 992TT VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry) Twin Turbos, which reduces Twin Turbo lag
- Increased exotic twin Twin Turbocharged Porsche sports car sound
- Compatible with OEM factory mufflers and optional Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust
- Fabspeed was appointed the exclusive importer, dealer, and warranty provider by HJS Emissions Technologies for all of North and South America. Fabspeed provides certified HJS components imported directly from HJS. A Fabspeed system eliminates all risk for black market, grey market, or counterfeit HJS catalytic converters from other companies.
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA is the world's very 1st company that has designed, engineered and dyno developed every single Porsche 911 Twin Twin Turbo exhaust. From the 1996 993TT to the new 2021 Twin Twin Turbo, Fabspeed has the most experience and technical knowledge for these cars. 25+ years of Porsche air-cooled and watercooled experience.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.