Fabspeed Sport Headers (997.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S / Carrera 4S
Fabspeed's equal-length 997 Sport headers provide improved torque and equalized engine pulsing thanks to CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes.
- Improves horsepower and torque by 15 whp and 12 ft-lbs
- Saves 2 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- One piece CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes provide maximum uninterupted flow
- F1-style merge collectors provide optimized exhaust scavenging
- Direct replacement for the factory headers on all 997 Carreras
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.