Fabspeed Sport Headers (997.2 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2009 - 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera 4
- 2009 - 2011 Porsche 911 Carrera S / Carrera 4S
Fabspeed's equal-length 997 Sport headers provide improved torque and equalized engine pulsing thanks to CNC mandrel-bent primary tubes.
- Improves power by 13 whp and 16 ft-lbs. of torque at 4500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Investment-cast F1/ALMS/NASCAR high-velocity 3-into-1 merge collectors for maximum performance
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers.
- Gaskets included for a leak proof seal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.