Fabspeed Supercup Exhaust System (996 Carrera / GT3)
Designed to Fit:
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera
- 2002 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (must reuse OEM tips)
- 2004 - 2005 Porsche 911 GT3
Note - Please select model and year when ordering.
Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system recommended for track use only; replaces the restrictive factory mufflers with a free-flowing resonated design.
- Increases horsepower and torque by 8 whp and 16 ft-lbs
- Saves 21 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Dramatically reduces backpressure and improves exhaust flow and sportscar sound
- Includes Fabspeed's Deluxe Quad-Style tips available in Polished or Black chrome; or may re-use factory OEM tips
- NOTE: Factory OEM PSE tips are not compatible with the Supercup system
- Direct replacement for the factory mufflers; compatible with the factory OEM cats or Fabspeed’s Sportcat or Catbypass X-Pipe
- Complete T304L stainless steel construction; 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent 2.25” tubing
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.