Fabspeed Supersport 70mm X-Pipe Exhaust System (997.2 Turbo)
Designed to Fit:
- 2010 - 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo (997.2)
High performance free-flowing X-Pipe with Sport Cats and Tips replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear mufflers and catalytic converters for improved power and sound.
- Includes 200-cell HJS Sport Cats
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt on installation for factory muffler system
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe STREET application includes high performance 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound
- Fabspeed's Supersport X-Pipe RACE application includes catbypass pipes with O2 bungs in the factory position, and is recommended for Off-Road Track Use Only
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.