Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust System (991.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit:
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera (3.4L)
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera S (3.8L)
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System replaces the restrictive OEM side mufflers and center muffler for a deeper, throatier exhaust note along with improved power and throttle response. With valves open, unleash a bold roar from your 991.
- Massive power gains at low RPM
- Saves 13 lbs. versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- Does not trigger a CEL and complies with most emissions regulations
- Package includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips, constructed from T304L stainless steel
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
|3300 RPM||3900 RPM||6200 RPM||Peak|
|TOTAL GAIN||+17.17 whp||+27.33 ft/lbs||+23.48 whp||+31.63 ft/lbs||+21.35 whp||+18.09 ft/lbs||+10.85 whp||+14.51 ft/lbs|
For over 20 years, Fabspeed has been engineering and manufacturing the world's finest stainless steel high performance exhaust systems and components, air intake products, ECU tuning, and more, specifically-tailored for high-end sports cars and exotics. From Porsche to McLaren, our expertise is unmatched and it shows in everything that we do. Their dyno-proven performance products provide an exhilarating driving experience and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Fabspeed strives to be a force of innovation within the industry; dedicated to maximum performance, excellent service, and true care and concern for the development of products and services for exotic car enthusiasts.