Soul Performance Products - Competition Link Pipes (991.2 Carrera w/PSE)
Designed to Fit
2017 - 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera S / Carrera T (991.2)
Soul Performance Products Competition Link Pipes replace the restrictive factory catalysts with free flowing straight pipes to unlock an invigorating increase in turbo sound, engine note, and throttle response. Revel in the new sensation of sounds as the turbos sing and exhaust crackles on deceleration while enjoying the extra kick of 20 wheel horsepower.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera vehicles with Porsche Sport Exhaust / PSE (2017+)
- Max gains of 20 whp and 21 ft-lbs of torque at 5,800 RPM as tested on a 2017 Carrera 4S with no other mods
- Weighs 8.1 lbs / 3.7 kg less than factory exhaust components (16 lbs vs 7.9 lbs)
- Direct bolt on installation – hardware and instructions included
- Retains use of factory turbo heat shields
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING: We selected 3″ diameter piping to maximize exhaust flow and the sound of the turbos spooling – and oh do you hear them now. We designed our Competition Link Pipes to have a straight through exhaust path with valves open in pursuit of maximum exhaust flow and power – if you’re deleting catalysts that is surely your focus! We’ve positioned the secondary tube into the Porsche Sport Exhaust where it is to keep the valves closed tone civil and refined while still receiving ample exhaust flow. It was also important that we retain use of the factory heat shields as to not heat soak the components around the turbos. We approached AWE Tuning about testing our development car at their state of the R&D facility for third party dyno results. We experienced max gains of 20 whp and 21 ft-lbs of torque at 5,800 RPM as tested on a 2017 Carrera 4S with no other mods. Peak power was up by 10 whp and 14 ft-lbs. Much greater gains can be expected from the freer flowing exhaust when paired with a tune. During testing we experienced no CEL, but cannot guarantee the same results on all cars as all cars are different and unique. Catted O2 Spacers are also available to reduce any chances of triggering a CEL.
CONSTRUCTION: Each set is assembled out of thick wall .065″ T304L stainless steel and rigorously quality checked in-house. Smooth mandrel bends and thick flanges ensure product longevity.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each product is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment. Thorough installation instructions are included in the box for a straightforward install that can be performed by most DIY enthusiasts.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your Soul exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any questions or issues that you may have.
This product is not CARB certified and may not be legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles; intended for off road use only
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.