Soul Performance Products - Competition Headers (987.2 Cayman / Boxster)
Designed to Fit
- 2009 - 2012 Porsche Cayman / Cayman S / Cayman R
- 2009 - 2012 Porsche Boxster / Boxster S
Backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty, our Competition Headers for the Porsche 987.2 are an excellent performance upgrade from the restrictive, heavy and muffling stock manifolds. By replacing your stock manifolds with our bolt-on upgrade you will eliminate the restrictive, power robbing and weak factory catalytic converters with proven design elements including port matched flanges, smooth radius large diameter primary tubing and collectors that optimize the exhaust flow as efficiently as possible. By creating a unique application for the 987.2 platform, we’ve focused on sizing the runners and collectors correctly to extract maximum from the 3.4L engine while producing great gains from the 2.9L as well. We’ve been long term testing these headers on our development / project 987.2 S and it’s quite a pleasure to drive the car every day.
You’ll notice the weight savings, decreased operating temperatures, and improved engine response all while separating your car from the crowd with the increase in tone from Soul Performance Products Competition Headers.
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- Weighs 7 lbs / 3.17 kg less than factory exhaust components (26 lbs vs 19 lbs, without hardware)
- Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by their Limited Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
- This product may trigger a check engine light due to catalyst removal
- This product is not CARB certified and may not be legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles; intended for off road use only
Video - Note features Headers w/ Soul Performance Products Exhaust System
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.