Soul Performance Products - Sport Catalytic Converters (996 Carrera)
Designed to Fit
- 1999 - 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera C4S
Upgrade your 996 Carrera with HJS catalytic converters for an aggressive exhaust note and more power without a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carreras (1999-2004)
- Weighs 2 lbs / .9 kg less than factory exhaust components (15 lbs vs 13 lbs)
- Designed and built in-house at Soul's Willow Grove, PA facility
- All Soul Performance Products components are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING:
The factory 996 Carrera catalytic converters are quite restrictive and upgrading them is a common modification. We took a fresh look at the exhaust design to try and create the best possible solution. Side by side sound comparisons with our split bank design and an X-pipe design revealed that an x-pipe lowers yields a hollower exhaust tone and cuts out desirable deeper frequencies on the 996 – the difference is very noticeable. Separating the banks adds more volume and more character – a deeper and fuller flat six sound with a hint of rasp – almost air cooled inspired exhaust note.
HJS 200 CELL CATALYSTS:
Soul uses the highest quality catalytic converters available, known for their industry–leading flow and durability. They are efficient enough to meet strict EURO 3 emission standards while still allowing for an increase in flow while greatly reducing the changes of getting a check engine light. The HJS HF design uses premium double foil winding for exceptional strength and durability.
Each set is assembled out of thick-wall .065″ T304L stainless steel and rigorously quality checked in-house. Smooth mandrel bends and thick flanges ensure product longevity. Each set of catalytic converter pipes is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment and then foam packed to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. New hardware is included for the cats to header flanges.
Enjoy your Soul exhaust parts with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions that you may have.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.