Soul Performance Products - Valved Exhaust System (991.1 Carrera S / GTS)
Designed to Fit
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche Carrera S / Carrera GTS
The Soul Performance Products 991.1 Carrera S / GTS Valved Exhaust System is the textbook definition of a bolt-on exhaust. Backed by Soul Performance Products industry leading Lifetime Warranty, our Valved Exhaust System has been designed with the professional enthusiast in mind. On your way to pick up a client or heading out to dinner with someone special? Keep the valves in closed position and enjoy a refined low key tone as the factory side mufflers do their job quite well. If you’re worried about drone on your PDK equipped car, this system will not leave you disappointed. When you actuate the sport exhaust button on your console, exhaust gases are free to exit through the tips unrestricted offering a flat six symphony with a tone that will raise the hairs on the back of your neck!
- Fits all Porsche 991.1 Carrera S and GTS vehicles (2012-2015)
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- Weighs 6 lbs / 2.7 kg less than factory exhaust components (26.45 lbs vs 20.95 lbs, both without clamps)
- Valves are controlled with factory PSE exhaust valve controls OR with included valve controller if you do not have PSE
- Choose from Real Dry Carbon Fiber tips or our Signature Single Wall Stainless tips
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING: Many owners are underwhelmed with their 991.1 Carrera’s sport exhaust sound and performance – it’s just not enough. We’ve set out to create an exhaust with a true Jekyll and Hyde personality that matches perfectly with the persona of the Carrera – a wolf in sheep’s clothing. By using a larger tubing diameter, smooth radius bends and proper X-pipe crossover flow characteristics (improving exhaust scavaging effects, leading to increased volumetric efficiency), the Soul Performance Products Valved Exhaust System improves throttle response and performance drastically over the restrictive factory “sport” exhaust. This system works seamlessly with the factory PSE controls but can also be used on non PSE equipped S / GTS cars by installing a Soul valve controller kit.
CONSTRUCTION: Each system is made from mandrel bent T304L stainless steel tubing and features mufflers with fortified casings in the interest of durability. You can order this exhaust to suit your specific aesthetic desires – select from our Signature Satin or a full polish finishes, with tips of your choosing. Either at the car show or the race track, you can drive in confidence knowing that you have the best sounding, best performing exhaust backed by the industry leading Soul Performance Products Lifetime Warranty.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each exhaust is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment. Thorough installation instructions are included in the box for a straightforward install that can be performed by most DIY enthusiasts.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your Soul exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by a Lifetime Warranty!
Valve Exhaust in Combination with Soul Long Tube Headers
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.