Soul Performance Products - Valved Exhaust System (997.1 Carrera)
Designed to Fit
- 2005 - 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera / Carrera S
Unique valved exhaust design offers a sporty OEM+ sound with valves closed and a race inspired sound with valves open. The default valve orientation upon startup is valves closed for a more refined warm up experience and an invigorating tone reminiscent of air-cooled CUP cars is just a button press away!
- Valves closed during startup for a more refined experience
- Valves controlled with included remotes or with factory HomeLink buttons
- Weighs 2 lbs / .9 kg less than factory exhaust components (36.6 lbs vs 38.6 lbs)
- Designed and built in-house at Soul's Willow Grove, PA facility
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING: We wanted to design a valved exhaust that would offer offer the ability to go from “Cruising Sunday to Track Day” at the press of a button with the default setting to be valves closed for a more refined startup experience. Following the extreme effectiveness of the mufflers used in our 987 / 981 exhausts to combat drone, we’ve applied the same design principles to a bespoke muffler for the 997 Carrera.
SOUND: The design of our exhaust channels exhaust gases through our mufflers for a sophisticated and sporty sound that is unmistakably Porsche with valves closed, and this is the default operation setting. With valves open, you’re getting a CUP inspired straight pipe sound. With valves closed during cruising there is no drone even with aftermarket catalytic converters! Due to the aggressive, free flowing nature of the valves open mode – volume is loud when paired with aftermarket catalytic converters or catless replacement pipes.
CONSTRUCTION: Each system is made in house by our fabrication team from mandrel bent .060″ wall T304L stainless steel tubing, bespoke SOUL mufflers, and laser cut brackets – with well over 15 man hours invested in each set to make sure they are perfect.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each exhaust is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment. Thorough installation instructions are included in the box for a straightforward install that can be performed by most DIY enthusiasts.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your Soul exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any questions or issues that you may have.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.