Soul Performance Products - X-Pipe Exhaust (991 Turbo)
Designed to Fit
- 2013+ Porsche 911 Turbo
Upgrade to an x-pipe exhaust while retaining your factory catalytic converter sections. Proprietary x-pipe design, 3″ piping, and quad race resonators encourage maximum power gains and an exhilarating increase in flat six engine note and turbo wail.
- Fits all Porsche 991.1 and 991.2 Turbo vehicles (2013+)
- Direct bolt on installation – instructions included
- Allows use of factory catalytic converter sections to meet strict emissions regulations
- Weighs 10.4 lbs / 4.7 kg less than factory exhaust components (14.45 lbs vs 24.85 lbs, both without tips)
- Choose from stylish T304L stainless steel tips or reuse factory exhaust tips
- All Soul Performance Products are backed by Soul's Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use
DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING:
Need to leave the factory catalytic converters in place – or just want to get greater volume with a greater amount of pops and burbles on deceleration from your 991 Turbo? The SOUL X-Pipe Exhaust is the answer. We had modularity in mind – you can switch tips out or add our catted or catless pipes at any time. Support for high power was another consideration – necessitating 3″ tubing. We experimented with adding a mixing chamber into our X-pipe design. Analysis in 3D CAD software showed a general increase in velocity gained downstream of the mixing chamber across a band of measured pressure and temperature levels. This produces optimal flow characteristics, reduced backpressure for higher HP, and enhances the sound quality of the system. Quad race resonators make a discernible difference in reducing drone while encouraging a more refined exhaust note.
SOUND: Enjoy an increase in sound from both the engine and turbos without any drone – experience an OEM+ tone that the Turbo should have sounded like leaving the factory.
CONSTRUCTION: Each system made from mandrel bent T304L 3″ .065″ wall stainless steel tubing, straight through race resonators with a full metal packing design for maximum durability, and laser cut brackets for perfect fitment. Choose from several hand finished tip options to get the look that suits your 991 the best – or reuse your factory tips. Mikalor Supra Heavy-Duty Clamps are included to securely hold our tips onto the system.
BOLT ON AND GO: Each exhaust is tested in a fixture to ensure perfect fitment. Thorough installation instructions are included in the box for a straightforward install that can be performed by most DIY enthusiasts.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your Soul exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any questions or issues that you may have.
About Soul Performance Products
Our mission is to provide our customers with outstanding parts, pricing, and service backed up with the best warranty in the industry.
Soul Performance was formed by a team of auto enthusiasts with automotive industry experience looking to do the right thing by our customers. We aim to deliver exemplary service worldwide by developing incredible sounding, proven performing components that are always ready to ship to you quickly.
- Do right by our customers, always – no customer left behind
- We believe in honesty, unwavering ethics, and transparency as we operate
- Our product warranty extends longer and broader than our competition
- We actively participate in the communities we cater to
- We build connections to further our ability to deliver a premium experience
- Our passion for cars and the automotive industry drives our business
- Our experience helps us meet your expectations
- We listen to our customers and the demands of the market to meet and exceed expectations
- We want to be our customers first choice without hesitation
- We consider both quality and pricing to deliver greater value to our customers
- Our success will be measured by recommendations to other potential clients
FACILITY Soul Performance Products is located in a 15,000 sq ft facility north of Philadelphia in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. We make great use of this space to keep our products in stock, ready to ship. Our mission is to quickly get you the parts you need with no delays. Our R&D area is equipped with two BendPak lifts and all tools necessary to allow us to design, engineer, test, prototype, and fixture components. Our shipping area is set up to ensure that all components get a thorough inspection, orders ship complete with all hardware, and that products are well packed.
Nearest hotel: SpringHill Suites by Marriot – .3 miles Nearest airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 36 miles
MANUFACTURING Soul Performance Products is partnered with ISO 9001 Certified aerospace manufacturers, enabling us to work with technology and industrial scale, extreme precision equipment down to +/- 0.002 inches that would otherwise be out of the limits of an exhaust manufacturer. Our capabilities include waterjet and laser cutting, tube bending, CNC machining, robotic welding and much more. We strategically deal with vendors worldwide to find appropriate components, such as high quality HJS HD catalytic converters. Our mission is to provide the best possible results for our customers at great pricing.
If you’re interested in participating in new product development or have any customization desires we’re always happy to accommodate wherever possible. Need custom exhaust tips to match your unique build? We can do that.
PERFORMANCE We’re constantly building relationships with shops across the world to prove our products on various dyno setups under different conditions. We don’t want you to take our word for it alone, but allow us to validate ourselves through multiple outside channels as well. If you’re interested in testing our components, do contact us.